Katharine Weymouth is publisher and chief executive officer of The Washington Post. She was named to both positions in February 2008. Having joined The Post in 1996 as Assistant Counsel, Weymouth worked for four years in the legal offices of the news organization at both the newspaper and at the website. In 2000, she moved to the business side of The Washington Post serving in a number of roles in the Advertising Department including Vice President of Advertising from 2005 until her appointment as Publisher in 2008.
Weymouth earned a BA magna cum laude from Harvard College in 1988 and a JD from Stanford Law School in 1992. Following law school, she clerked on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals for one year. She practiced law at Williams & Connolly in Washington, DC, from 1993-1996.
Weymouth serves on the Board of Graham Holdings and also on the Board of the Associated Press.
Weymouth lives in Washington, DC, with her three young children, Madeleine, Beckett and Bridget.
To purchase whole tables for the event (10 attendees per table) and qualify your group for a table logo, please contact email@example.com to inquire.
Location: Georgetown McDonough School of Business, Rafik B. Hariri Building, 37th and O Streets, NW, Washington, DC 20057
To sponsor this event, click here.
- Early Affiliate Single Ticket Registration – $150.00 (USD)
- Affiliate Single Ticket Registration after September 20 - $195.00 (USD)
- Early Corporate Affiliate Branded Table of 10 - $1,350.00 (USD)
- Corporate Affiliate Branded Table of 10 after September 20 - $1,755.00 (USD)
- Early Branded Table (non-affiliate) Table of 10 – $1,800.00 (USD)
- Branded Table (non-affiliate) Table of 10 after September 20 - $2,200.00 (USD)
- Early Registration (non-affiliate) – $195.00 (USD)
- Single Registration (non-affiliate) after September 20 - $240.00 (USD)